Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Big Beautiful, Purple and Green (Blue)

I am so full of energy right now. I like to close my eyes and breathe in deeply to savor the taste, the feeling. It pushes at my skin and bones. It pushes out; it swells. It is Beauty, and it is beautiful. It feels like love because it feels so right. It is expression, it is art, it is emotion, it is being right with myself.
This is what it feels like when I am me. When I stop worrying and I just let what goes on inside of me go on. It is being at peace with myself. It is everything, and everything bad, and just plain old everything. It is all good, it is all experience, it is all something. There is beauty in everything. I mean it. In. Everything. Despite what the others say, if you really look you can see it.
A friend of mine affectionately calls it beginner's eyes. It is when you look out the window of the car and watch and soak everything up and you can feel the beauty all around you. You can feel all the energy in the world, feel all the things that the people around you are feeling. You swell with the reality of it all and the possibility of it all. You can feel what it was, what it is, and what it can be. Maybe even what it will be.
Moments of this make me want to hug the world because I want everyone to feel like this. I hope everyone feels this some time. I really hope they feel it often.
Sometimes I am so overwhelmed by it I really just want to cry. It feels so right.

[Sorry this sounds so cheesy, but its all truthful and good feeling. So feel it. :o) I hope you enjoy.]

I want to know what good feelings feel like for people. I want to know if people feel this way too. I want you to sit across from me and make me feel it too because I am so curious. I want to know what pure beauty and rightness feel like for you. I want you to know what it feels like for me. I want to share and be shared with!

No comments: